Monday, November 7, 2011

Live up to it.

I find it interesting that when a situation unfolds itself in front of me, I really don't know what direction to go into. That is, until it all comes to life through a dream. They say that what you dream of is really your sub conscious mind releasing what it won't allow to accept in your conscious state.

Last night I had a dream that was just way too real and way too self explanatory. Let's just say I wasn't happy at all with myself when I woke up this morning. I understand that i'm going to be releasing these thoughts and ideas in my mind because i am not expressing any of these thoughts in my life. So, I thought to myself: What am I going to do about it?

I've decided to take responsibility for this situation that has expanded in my life. I am responsible for the way I feel and I clearly don't like feeling this way. That being said, I've decided to clean up this dilemma and stand on my own two feet.

I know that it's going to be challenging but I read a quote that I feel I found at a good time. never give yourself a chance to fall apart because, when you do, it becomes a tendency and it happens over and over again. You must practice staying strong, instead.”

I agree.

1 comment: