Sunday, November 20, 2011

Let me in.


maybe we are making love out of something at all.
You've found a way to kill the pain.
He doesn't cross my mind when you're inside of me, I don't hear his voice when your whispering into my ear. Your lips unseal my most beautiful fantasies.
My pulse races along with the movement of your body, your making me open up more than I've ever let a man see.
It almost felt natural. Like i've been reading directions wrong and this is where our pieces meet. It usually doesn't start off this way.

5 comments:

  1. moving on is easier when someone else occupies your mind, wish I were so lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You write well and from the heart.

    "Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self.”

    Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much.
    I really appreciate that :)

    ReplyDelete