Monday, July 18, 2011

3:00 am.


Nostalgia is amusing.
The warm butterflies in your tummy, the sweat between your fingers, the anxiety through your chest, the grinning on your face.
The Laughter that came from the master bedroom and the tears on that intoxicated night.
You've always been my shoulder. With or without your presence you've dried my tears.
I have you for the millionth time in my body again, yet, I have never felt you so distant from where my residence has come to be.
Treasures are funny.
They are almost like yesterday's.
The texture is still the same, and the smell remains fresh.
You've always been good at leaving behind a piece of you. Whether it's in front of the mirror or deep inside my wound.
I have you for the millionth time, and I can only try to really watch out and remind myself , there's something else to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment