Friday, March 25, 2011


so what if i'm over emotional
and i wear my heart on my self.
if i give too many chances
and my judgement can be poor at times.
i do admit to repeat the same mistake more than once..or twice..or thirteen times.
but you don't get it.
You sit there and judge me; my life.
You've heard the story but have no idea what i've had to go through in order to get myself here.
Im gonna keep making more mistakes, and i will probably hurt just as much as the first time.
so what if i lose myself from time to time,
theres always a new woman to create.
yeah, sometimes i shouldnt trust my judgement , but i've learned that i really cant trust anything.
Because nothing is permanent; opinions and facts change.
Humans are hypocritical and are motives are always selfish.
i guess what im trying to say is, its okay. i'm okay.
everything is evolving and i'd like to believe i'm part of that movement.

No comments:

Post a Comment