Thursday, March 17, 2011

Lose your clothes and show your scars.


"i'm holding your hand but you're barely holding on"

They're some things about my life that I've always made sure I walked around without ever having a glance, millions of mistakes and bruises I've vanished out. To be completely honest, I've casted out all sorts of memories regarding me and my adolescence history. I became good at it ; you know.. Pretending but eventually evolving into the woman I've always wanted to be. Leaving bad habits behind, old mix tapes of my favorite songs, nights of infatuated lovin'.

She won't let you go unless she stands alone.
Like kryptonite to superman ,
sobriety to an addict;
you shingle me like a minority.

I don't want to lose her, darling.
You know how much investing with poker chips I don't have I've gambled?
I feel nothing waking up in the morning anymore; no lungs underneath my breasts, no vision to capture my scenery, no hunger for life.

I guess what i'm saying is ; i'm having a feeling, one that's imprisoning me.
So, let me dry out in your eyes because we all know.. WE ALL KNOW, I won't ever let you go.

No comments:

Post a Comment