Thursday, September 30, 2010

Re-Live.


that night by the fire you listened to my story. I was so upset at everything and nothing. I bitched, my voice cracked, I even tried to look away but it didn't matter to you. You took it for what it was and said what I needed to hear. You made me forget the things that really don't matter and I laughed with you, I argued and you left me speechless. There have been times I've wondered what I ran away from before giving this a try.But maybe this was what we were always waiting for.
All I know now is I don't care where were going, I'm not expecting anything but i'm happy. You've given me hope.
It's something i've been longing for a while now.
He almost shattered it.


Don't grieve , everything you lose comes back in another form - Rumi <3

No comments:

Post a Comment