Thursday, September 9, 2010

Expiration Date.


i don't expect you to understand what it is that's going through my head. I know I sound like a child and my voice is all high pitch from how much i'm trying to hold back tears. I'm not even angry at you. I've looked at the small print millions of times over at this point and you haven't broken any promises. I just got carried away. You ask me to be your friend but I can't do that to myself. I wish you could see it for what it looks like on the other side.
I asked you for O N E thing ; and you let me down so bad.

1 comment:

  1. Keep on writing it out Melina. It's letting you release all of these wild emotions and thoughts. It's a great way to document your life.

    PS- Thanks for sharing this information! It takes a lot of courage, and as a reader I appreciate the honesty and rawness of your work. It's such a treat for you to allowyour reeaders into your life and I'm truly humbled for that opportunity. Keep on keeping on.

    ReplyDelete