Monday, June 3, 2013

break through

There's gems in my world. Tons that have stood right by me. We've outshine; Almost leaves you blinding. And as each of those gems has lost a trace of richness within my presence , I can only hope they have admired the time just as much as I've tattooed paragraphs upon paragraphs of moments that took my breath away. 

I'm understanding that no matter how many times I repeat this story. Whether the translation is dead on- Nobody and I mean nothing can ever grasp how empty this feels. & as much as they all know the connection & passion set off into the darkest of nights - it still can't be quite fully comprehended. I understand I lost, I do. But letting go of that life isn't easy. It's a flame I grew too a custom too. A world you loved too. I'm still here waiting for Friday nights. I'm touching clouds with you from rise to dawn. My heart feels so heavy and yet so free reminding gracefully as I barry your name deep within me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment