Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Muscle aches

I'll remember our summer get away, remember how many nights we shared the same spark, ill remember drinks over laughter. How you lifted a room once your comfort sunk in.

I'll always remember the woman you've molded me into. How your touch at times was enough to get me through a painful night. I'll remember your smile and the light in your eyes that I hoped would wake up senses in a universe unknown.

You were my greatest lesson, my most beautiful prize. You brought me back from the dead when nobody saw rebirth.
I wish goodbyes weren't so painful. I wish I could keep holding you as we said our final words, I wish I could leave my fingerprints all over your body so all would know that I've touched your world permanently, some way, some how.

No comments:

Post a Comment