Saturday, October 20, 2012

Down Low.

I really try to sit here and explain what my heart tells every part of my body everyday. How Love can be so magnificent, how truly beautiful it is to be that empowered. That another human being can love you endlessly and invest their lives into another soul. I find it breathtaking every time I've had the blessing to love somebody so purely. It fascinates the shit out of my organism. It's a feeling that I wouldn't trade for the world. I'd sell my soul in a minute, bleed myself dry to sustain it. How can heartache not hurt after loving so profoundly? How can we even move on? how does time heal that sorta pain? I don't understand how you can digest a love lost after you've encountered it. It just doesn't make any sense to me at all. Not in my world at least. Not within this body and soul. Maybe I really don't understand what it is to "let go" ..

No comments:

Post a Comment