Thursday, July 19, 2012

Bittersweet.

I have picked up some bad habits through the years. Pulling on tobacco as frequently as I take in fresh air. Taking a toke off my favorite plant everyday, binging on love, and drinking a little too much. But I never imagined having consequences as heartfelt as the one that sits in the pit of my stomach at this very moment. I never ever thought too much of a good thing could be bad. Over excessive attention on anything that is not in my core: Has bitter`d my soul a little. You could say i`m resentful. Resentful that for you, for you bad habit, I was ready to conquer it all, give it everything I have to give. Yet, for my self healing, and personal growth: I would never trade in this much of my ways for better tomorrow`s. I guess there`s some bad habits that are hard to kill. You`re gonna be the biggest, baddest of them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment