Monday, January 30, 2012

What a girl wants.

I just want someone to blow my mind.

To make me question everything I have ever thought had limitation. I want to feel the way I did when I was six: dancing on my dads shoes and feeling most special. I want bedtime stories about your life the same way my mother would repeat the lullaby's her mother sang to her. i want to give all these life lessons the finger. The same way I did when girlfriends become fake, insecure, "bitch ass" girls. I want my ribs to feel as if they're collapsing just like two summers ago when I would unload all my obstacles and oppression to the most beautiful people you I consider to be family,they would love you so patiently. I'd like to consider loving someone just as much as I could obtain to. I want to kiss my husband with the same passion I give my music, my writing, my broken heart, my drive for travel.

No comments:

Post a Comment